design

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Estoy en Cajamarca!

So...we're in Cajamarca this weekend! After a six hour bus ride, living off candy for dinner, we made it to Cajamarca where we met up with the other volunteers from Southern Cross that are living at El Bichito. It's so pretty here! There are more mountains and green grass then I've seen so far in Peru and I love it. Also, the women here wear the traditional peruvian clothing with the skirts and the big hats and they walk their cows around on the streets. It's basically amazing and the other volunteers are lovely! I can't wait to travel up north more next week. Sorry but my blogs won't be very long if at all for the next little bit because I won't really have a computer to use, I'll be exploring! Here are some photos for you..









Love

1 comment:

  1. Pura Vida!
    Hey! espero que te disfrutara tu tiempo en Cajamarca con los otros voluntarios. No se ve tan frio en las fotos, pero te creo cuando me dices que si lo es. Espero que no haga frío en Cuzco cuando estemos allí por los 5 días. Bueno hasta pronto chica... 2 semanas!
    Have fun traveling this next week.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

love letters